(1) Aabakke AJ, Kristufkova A, Bune L, Lemanska A, Jan Ž, Laganà AS. et al. European trainees support the new European curriculum in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology , Volume 203 , 335 – 336
(2) Veldink H, Jan Z, Lermann J, Nijkamp JW, Schott S. European trainee exchange: experiences due the ENTOG exchange programme 2015 in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2016 Feb;293(2):235-7
(4) Pargmae P, Martins N, Rodriguez D, Christopoulos P, Werner HM. European Working Time Directive: Implementation across -Europe and consequences upon training in obstetrics and -gynaecology. Facts Views Vis Obgyn 2011;3(1):46-50.
(6) Rodriguez D, Christopoulos P, Martins N, Pargmae P, Werner HM. Working conditions survey and trainees situation: new approach to auditing the situation of European trainees in obstetrics and gynaecology ten years later. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2009 Dec;147(2):130-4.
(7) Nogueira NM, Christopoulos P, Rodriguez D, Macsali F, Pargmae P, Werner HM. Proceedings of the XVII and XVIII European meeting of trainees in obstetrics and gynaecology: moving towards European training in obstetrics and gynaecology. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2009 Jul;145(1):27-31.
(8) Sommer E. Proceedings of the XVI European meeting of trainees in obstetrics and gynaecology. Eur Clinics Obstet Gynaecol 2007;3(1):35-45.
(11) Martens JE, Verdel M, Wladimiroff JW. The seventh meeting and exchange programme of European Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in training (13-15 November, 1997, in Athens). Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 1998 Sep;80(1):113-6.