ENTOG One2One Exchange - Pilot Project
ENTOG – European Network of Trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology launches an exciting
pilot project for the trainees to facilitate international exchange all year round!
The idea is based on our annual event, the ENTOG Exchange, but is meant to be more individual.
The rules are simple: we take offers from the hosts who are willing to invite a colleague from abroad for 1-4 weeks. The visitor is supposed to assist the host in their daily work in the hospital and observe the differences between the two systems of healthcare. Usually the host also offers accommodation but it is not mandatory. The offers are available on the ENTOG website. If a trainee is interested, they can send a message to a selected host via ENTOG. The visitor can offer the host an invitation to their department in exchange. Then, the host and the visitor negotiate the conditions and requirements of visiting one another. Once the exchange is completed, a certificate will be issued by the ENTOG Executive (for both, the host and the visitor).
In order to apply, click on APPLY button. Please CHECK HOSTS and don’t forget to indicate which host you chose!
Do you want to be a host? CLICK HERE!
Please check One2One EXCHANGE GUIDELINES before applying.
- Name: G.T.
- Country: Turkey
- City: Istanbul
- Hospital: Kanuni Sultan Suleyman EAH
- Department: Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Dates available: Mostly available
- Duration: Open to options
- Accepts: Males and females
- Description: My hospital has the biggest ObGyn department in Istanbul. We have perinatology and oncology departments leading departments of in Istanbul. There is around 15.000 births/per year.