What does it consist of?
A multicentre working group is made of a group of European Gynecology and Obstetrics residents from different hospitals collaborating on a particular research project.
Every Ob/Gyn resident can ask to advertise their own research project on the ENTOG website in order to search for collaboration from different European centers. In order to have this opportunity, several criteria have to be met (see below). Upon acceptance, the project and its authors will be announced on ENTOG Social Networks and website. Then, every European resident in Ob/Gyn will have the possibility to collaborate on the study by sending an email to the main author of the study (that will be indicated in the project post). Once your application is accepted by the main author, you can start together a study on a truly European level. In the end, after finishing your research and publishing it in an international scientific journal/congress, you will be given the opportunity to present your work at the ENTOG annual Scientific Meeting.
- Facilitate multi-center research projects.
- Improve the scientific publications of gynecology and obstetrics trainees.
- Promote professional links between colleagues at a European level.
As a project contributor, you will participate in project meetings, where the group’s goals, distribution of tasks and sharing of authorship will be defined. You will be able to collaborate on the bibliographic revision, the project protocol, the approval of the ethics committee, the data collection, the writing of the articles and the public presentation of the results.
Who can apply? What are the inclusion criteria?
1. Be a resident of gynaecology and obstetrics
2. Complete the application form
3. Approval by the Head of the Department
4. Approval by the Ethics Council
5. Have a Senior Advisor guide
6. Commit to collaborate with the group until project completion
7. All the co-authors must have the approval of the Ethics Council and the Head of the Department
What are the goals of the working groups?
– Develop a study within one year.
– Present the results in the next ENTOG Scientific Meeting
– Publish at least one study article in an International Journal
All members of the group will receive a certificate of the presentation made in our ENTOG Scientific Meeting.
How to apply?
You must fill in the google form!