It is with great pleasure to invite you to the 1st Eastern European Networking Congress for Trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in conjunction with Faculty Members and Student Scientific Groups.
It will be held at the Riga Stradins University, Riga, Latvia from 26 – 27 April 2019.
The Conference is organized by the Riga Stradins University Interest group of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Latvian Association of Trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Latvian Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
The 1st Eastern European Networking Congress for Trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology is made in order to improve training skills in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology as well as scientific research and collaboration among Eastern European countries.
– Educational part – lectures, debates and case report presentations;
– Practical part – workshops and exchange programme in local hospitals;
– Meeting for prospective collaboration opportunities in scientific work and exchange;
– Introducing Faculty Members with EBCOG-PACT (European Board and College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Project of Achieving Consensus in Training);
– Social programme – city tour, Get Together event etc.
The Conference will be also a platform for students and trainees in obstetrics and gynaecology to discuss the current situation and challenges relating to the research process. We will seek to share experiences and practices to develop further collaboration between Eastern European countries in the scientific field.
A practical Information note and a Registration form will be sent to you at a later stage and posted on the official website of the Congress (www.ginasoc.lv/eetog2019) and official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/EETOG19/).
If you have any further queries about the 1st Eastern European Networking Congress for Trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in conjunction with Faculty Members and Student Scientific Groups, please address them to our official e-mail – email@example.com
We are looking forward to meet you in Riga!
The Executive Committee of the Congress